Posted on: August 23, 2021
Special thanks to Topp Gunn Auto Auctions for joining us and sponsoring the games for this event! If you are an interested vendor, or would like to volunteer as trunk or treat participant, please call Reno City Hall at 903 785 6581.
*This event will take p...Read on...
Posted on: August 9, 2021
- NO COMMERCIAL MATERIALS
- NO BATTERIES
- NO TIRES
- NO APPLIANCES WITH FREON
- NO PAINT (UNLESS PAINT IS DRY)
- ANTIFREEZE AND OIL FILTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- OIL MAY BE BROUGHT IN 5 GALLON CONTAINERS (OR SMALLER)
- MUST BRING WATER BILL TO SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCE
Posted on: August 5, 2021
Those flashing yellow lights can mean only one thing- Back To School. The City of Reno would like to remind motorists to do their part in helping to increase safety throughout their communities by using caution when approaching loading/unloading bus.
Posted on: August 29, 2021
Reno Police Department is accepting applications for a highly energetic and motivated police officer.
* Must be certified through TCOLE .
* Have one year law enforcement experience.
* Must be 21 years of age.
* Graduated from high school or hav...Read on...
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Before you dig, please contact the National One-Call Center at 811.
- Give the One-Call Center your address and your digging location.
- Gulf South will send a representative, at no charge, to mark it's pipelines near your dig site.
- If you dig...
Posted on: May 7, 2018
The Reno Volunteer Fire Department will place flags on the following five patriotic holidays: Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Veterans Day. Please return this invoice along with your check to Reno VFD 185 Bybee Street Reno, Texas 7...Read on...
Posted on: April 7, 2021
Household paint, oil, antifreeze and similar products can cause hazards. If simply left inside of a garbage can, there is a chance that the liquid can leak, causing problems for pets and people, including those who have to clean it up. Your local resident...Read on...